Tuesday, September 23, 2014

This blog is transitioning to constantforwardprogress.com

Greetings!

It has been a few weeks since I last wrote anything significant on here. A LOT has happened in the last month, but it has all been for the good. I'm now self-employed, doing personal training in Wilsonville, OR under the name Constant Forward Progress LLC. I'm also learning all about website search engine optimization, all about YouTube, and all about how to market effectively when there is little $$$ to devote to marketing. All in all, it has been a highly stressful, but highly educational month!

I want to personally thank each and every person who has read this blog over the past 11 months. The feedback I've received has motivated me to continue writing. I'm excited to announce that the wave of momentum this blog has created will be transitioning to a new space, where all of the previous posts will still be accessible to read.

Welcome to....


www.constantforwardprogress.com

At the end of September, 2014, this blog will officially no longer be active. I will not be posting anything new here, only on www.constantforwardprogress.com. If you'd like to continue reading new stuff (as well as old stuff), jump over to the new site!

The new site also has a video library with some video series I will be rapidly expanding upon in the coming months.The video series will include:
-How To instructional videos on exercise technique and progressions
-Coaching Corner instructional videos on how to be a more effective coach in individual, small group, and large group situations
-Philosophy videos, which are personal video blog posts where I will be speaking on a specific training related topic based on questions I get in emails from readers. If you have any questions you'd like answered in video, please email me at bret@constantforwardprogress.com. I will do my best to answer any and all questions with a video response!

I look forward to seeing you at the new site! And remember, if you'd like to continue reading new stuff, like the multi-part series I'm writing about The Road to Strongfirst, it will continue at www.constantforwardprogress.com.

See you there, and thank you for your support!

Bret



No comments:

Post a Comment